Wednesday, July 22, 2009

how to start an internet based business

My name is Oscar Scott. This article on how to start an internet based business is written for beginners. I started my business about 2 months ago on April 27, 2009 and all ready I make between $75-$150 dollars a day. It's not rich or enough to retire on but, it sure helps pay the bills. And I started it with out spending one dime. I read and learned somethings and started up. Was it hard ? No. Was it easy? No. But nothing in life is, so just start and don't let anything make you stop. I'm no writing wizard or computer expert I just read studied and started ,so here are the steps. Find a product that you like or have interest in. Check Clickbank find a product you like ,but make sure it has a gravity between 20-100. This let's you know the product is selling but not satuated the market yet. Step 2. Think of words that people will use to search for your product in the search engines like Google or Yahoo. Take those words and research them in Google external keyword research tool.(it's free). Look for words or phrases that have between 50-500 searchs a month. Step 3. You want to write an article using those keywords in the title, the body every 2 paragraphs and in your last sentence or 1-2% density. Step 4. At the bottom put your bio box. This let's people know who you are and you can give them your website or blog site to contact you to get more information you may have. Now when they come to your blog or website you can give them more information, tell them about something on how to start an internet based business, or send them to your affiliate site on what they are interest in. Also get a mentor read, study and learn from someone who has done what you are trying to do. Marcus Campbell, Yaro Starak etc... Subscribe to their news letters or get their courses and do what they do to get what they have which is money that gives you freedom to take care of your family, pay bills, take vacations, send your kids to a good college and just live life. I will be putting on my blog my steps I take to grow my business, what programs I use that work,and how much money I make using them, because no one has any money to throw away an if we can help each other we should. So you now know the steps I have taken as a beginner and will use steps on how to start an internet based business.

No comments:

Post a Comment