Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My First Big Pay Day in Affiliate Marketing

Hello , this is Oscar , yesterday me and my family went out for lunch and a movie. We went to see the new Transformers (it's good go see it). We had a good time.I had not been to the movie in a long time and boy, have prices gone up. So anyway when we returned home I went to check my business stats on my computer and my jaw almost hit the floor at what I saw. While out having fun with my family I had made over $300 that day. I ran in the front room to show my wife all excited I told her what I had made while we were out she smiled and said"That's good dear" and kept looking at t.v. I may get overly excited about this because this is the most I have made in my internet business.It usually is between $75_$150 a day but trying new things it's more than doubled. I'm going to see if it's the steps I followed because if it is then I can expand my internet business more and that will mean more $$$$. So keep reading I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment